The Venue for our Monthly Social Dance is now being rotated among area dance studios. Please check your email or this website for each month's dance venue!!
USA Dance MAY Social Dance
A Ballroom Dance Party sponsored by the North Alabama Chapter of USA Dance
Open to the Public! Everyone is Invited!
Female USA Dance Members get FREE Admission!!
Sunday, May 8th 2016 - 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM
(Bring a Snack ... Win a Prize!*)
*Bring a snack dish to share and be entered into a drawing for a special prize!
Madison Ballroom Dance Studio
Join Us for an Afternoon of Dancing and Fun!
Dance lesson begins at 2:00 PM.
Traci Romine will be teaching East Coast Swing.
General dancing begins immediately after the lesson ends.
The dance lesson is included in your price of admission.
No partner is needed and beginners are welcome. Don't forget your dance shoes!
Admission:$7 for members of USA Dance (Members please present your USA Dance Membership Card at the door)$5 for students (Out of High-School? Please show your College ID)$10 for non members
Dressy Casual Attire (no denims please)
To be listed here, please send your
website or facebook information to
2016 Chapter Dances
- Sat May 7th Ballroom at Bridge Street
- Sunday May 8th @ Madison Ballroom (Female Members FREE!)
- Sunday Jun 12th @ Madison Ballroom (Male Members FREE!)
- Sunday Jul 10th @ Southern Elegance
- Sunday Aug 14th @ Dance Rocket City
- Sunday Sep 11th @ Southern Elegance
- Sunday Oct 9th @ Dance Rocket City
- Sunday Nov 13th @ Madison Ballroom (Member Appreciation!)
- Sunday Dec 11th @ Southern Elegance
2016 Other Chapter Events
- May 7th- Spring 2016 Ballroom @ Bridge Street
- TBA (September 2016)
National Ballroom Dance Week
Ballroom @ Bridge Street
- TBA (November 2016)
USADANCE Charity Dance
Mailing List Subscriptions
To subscribe to, or unsubscribe from, our Chapter Mailing List, please send an email request to email@example.com. To start a subscription we need your name and your preferred email address.